Quickstart. Tips & Tricks. Technical info, and more.
Option A Highlights
The following are some highlights of the Terms of Service - Option A. These highlights are, by no means, comprehensive and do not convey the full agreements. Be sure you thoroughly read and understand the entire agreement.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be the original creator and own all copyrights for the Scene(s) you upload, including all elements such as icons and illustrations.
- Zevo will pay you a royalty (according to Option A under CURRENT ROYALTY RATES) for each unique use of a Scene you upload for which Zevo receives payment, until you have received the maximum compensation for the Scene.
- You retain the copyrights to your Scene until you have received the maximum compensation, at which time you automatically transfer all ownership and rights of the Scene to Zevo.
- During the time you retain ownership, you agree to license your Scene(s) to Zevo and Zevo customers for the purpose of customization and use in customer videos.
- Once your Scene accrues at least one Use, you cannot remove it from the Zevo website.
- You agree to follow these Content Creator Guidelines when creating and uploading Scenes.
- You understand that you are an independent contractor. You are not a partner or employee of Zevo. As such, you are responsible for determining your US tax status and paying all taxes to the US and/or your country of residence.
- When the CCTOS-A is modified, we will notify you by email. Scenes are covered under the CCTOS-A that is effective at the time you upload the Scene.
- Be sure to keep your payment processor account information and contact emails up-to-date.
See the complete CONTENT CREATOR TERMS OF SERVICE - OPTION A agreement.